Do you know a couple who are about to become new parents? It is a good idea to help them celebrate this delightful moment in their lives by gifting them a thoughtful and unique present. The arrival of a new baby means it is a going to be an eventfultime ahead of them. So,you can give them a specialgift to help make the transition intotheir roles as new parents a lot easier. Check our list below for gift ideas for new parents.
Where to Buy
1. Soothe Shirt No need for baby wraps that are ugly. This Soothe Shirt allows mom to retain or maintain her sense of style while still keeping her baby very close. The Soothe Shirt is designed for maximum comfort for both the baby and the mom. So both of them will love when the mom wears it.
2. Stroller Bike
This is unlike the strollers or bikes on the market. It is rather a unique, 2-in-1 product. The bike has a built-in stroller and it is more comfortable and stable than a standard bike. With its three wheels, extra stability is guaranteed. Since the baby is in front of the dad or mom, they will always have their eyes him or her.
3. Baby Food Dispensing Spoon
With this baby food dispensing spoon, all a parent needs to do is to load the spoon up with baby food, squeeze it and the food will be right in the baby’s mouth. When the baby is ready for more, just give it another squeeze. Nothing makes feeding easier than using this baby food dispensing spoon.
4. Bathtime Easy Kneeler
Gift new parents this item and they will be grateful to you any time their baby takes a bath and they get on this kneeler caddy. It provides cushioning during baby’s bath time. A parentgivingthe baby a bath will find it easier staying in position with this kneeler.
5. Burt’s Bees Baby Getting Started Gift Set
These baby bath and skin care products – Shampoo & Wash, Soap, Lotion, Daily Cream-to-Powder, and Baby Oil, are made from natural ingredient to help give baby the freshest start. Gently cleanse the baby’s delicate, sensitive skin with the shampoo & wash and soap, and moisturize with the lotion, Daily Cream-to-Powder, and baby oil.
Where to Buy
6. Woombie Baby Swaddle This baby wrap is designed to provide maximum comfort to baby and to keep themwarm as they were in the womb. Gift this to new parents, they will use it every day to keep their baby warm, and they will be happy with this gift.
7. Pacifier Thermometer One of the easiest ways to get a baby’s temperature is to use this pacifier. Parents can easily get a baby temperature when needed by simply popping this pacifier in baby’s mouth. This option is convenient for both baby and parents and seems like the cleanest compared to other options.
8. 6-in-1 Baby Food Maker With the 6-in-1 baby food maker, parents won’t get stuck buying different premade baby food in containersinstead, they can make freshly pureed baby foods by themselves. It ensures that baby is getting the best meal and not subjected to chemicals from pesticides and fertilizers. The 6-in-1 food maker includes Steam Cooker, Blend & Puree, Warmer, Defroster, and Sterilizer.
9. Soft Baby Bath Sink Converter This gift ensures that parents will no longer have to put their baby into a cold hard sink for a bath. This product practically converts any sink into a luxurious bath spot for baby by replacing metal surfaces with the soft and relaxing surface for a relaxing bath.
10. Molar Muncher This new, superior product replaces the old teething rings. Molar Muncher is very soothing for babies to chew on and ensure that it gets to all their teeth. It has the shape of a pacifier but with two prongs that fit into the two sides of their mouth.
Where to Buy
Other gift ideas for new parents include Rhoost All Natural Baby Grooming & Health Care Kit, Baby Journal, and Diaper Dude Messenger Bag.
The arrival of a baby, especially the first, presents some challenges to new parents. However, the items listed above will help new them ease the burden of transitioning into their role. If you are a new parent, you can as well pick one or more of these items for yourself.